Friday, November 13, 2009

bridge climb

Halfway to the top. I promise it wasn't foggy, and the views were incredible!
Blurry AND sexy jumpsuit. The ship is in the background, along with the Sydney skyline.

Blurrily I hold the Opera House in the palm of my hand...


I'm out floating alongside New Zealand tonight. I was able to get my pictures onto my computer - that's the GOOD news. The bad news is this, I have spent over 30 minutes trying to upload lots of photos for your viewing pleasure and it is taking FOR-EV-ER. Then, it says 'cannot display page' or something, then I have to start all over. I will try to handle it tomorrow while in town - in the meantime I will get at least one picture of my bridge climb. You need to understand that I took a photo with my camera of the ones that my guide took, hence, it's a picture of a picture. yeah, i'm a little blurry...

1 comment:

  1. Hey mom! Although it's a blurry pic and you're in that jumpsuit, you look so skinny! You really look great:) I'm happy to get caught up on your adventures and glad you didn't miss the boat!! And I wish I could go to a spa like that! WOW! Anyway, I miss you and love you and I'm getting excited to see you soon!! Let grandma know I love her and miss her too!

    ReplyDelete