Sunday, January 3, 2010

I'm baaaaaack

Did you miss me? I'm sure you did - and I missed YOU! I am home, safe and sound, in Maui. I have SO MUCH to tell you, too!
I will eventually tell you about -including photos- all the ports I went to since the last post - including Hawaii! I will also add some of my adventures in Arizona where I spent the entire month of December - new babies and grandchildren, friends, family, Christmas trees, presents, food, food and more food!
I wish all of you, my BELOVED blog followers, a very happy new year - and new DECADE!
HAU'OLI MAKAHIKI HAU!!

Tiny Kona says: wait till you see who I met at LAX!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Update! You never told me who you met at LAX so am I super excited to find out! (that may sound like I'm being sarcastic but I'm being entirely sincere)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who did you meet at LAX?! We're on the edge of our seats!

    -Shauna

    ReplyDelete